I had a party tonight for my brother Brad and his wife Gloria to celebrate his coming home on a leave from South Korea. I also had the party to thank my parents for all the help they have been for us since we've had Kyrie. It was fun planning it and Kobe was very helpful in doing that. We had food that you would get in Hawaii or when you go to the beach. The decorations were fun, and the children even dressed in their swimming suits with leis for the occasion. We also had some Hawaiian music and a virtual aquarium from finding Nemo and the t.v. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed it all. They all stayed until 10:00 and the children went to bed with happy memories! I plan to do another party like this in the dead of winter to remind us of how much we love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment