Friday, May 2, 2008

Got Slime?



Kobe has been saving up his money that he has earned and decided to spend some of it at Target today when I had an errand to do. He was so excited to find this green slime with a dinosaur inside. It was the grossest thing I have seen in a while, with the exception of the dirty diapers I change everyday, but true to the boy's nature, Kobe loved it. Even Kian and Karis had to come take a peek. The coolest thing about buying something at Target, according to Kobe, is the receipt he received to show that he had made a purchase. The rest of his money has to be saved for the family trip that we are going to take at the end of the month to the Mall of America. I'm sure he'll go crazy with receipts from there!

No comments: