
Today I (Rebecca) took my sons shopping for their school supplies. It was a bittersweet moment for me because it meant summer is ending and not only was I losing one boy but two. My Kian is joining the tradition of going to Kindergarten. Will he be alright? Will he make new friends? What if he is scared and needs me? These were all questions that plagued me when my Kobe went to Kindergarten. I was so sure I would get a call from his teacher that he wanted me to come get him. The call never came, and Kobe had a great year. Kian has the same teacher as Kobe did, and is so excited to be in the same classroom as his big brother. Kian is very outgoing and will do just fine. It will be me that will miss him terribly! Kobe is entering second grade and a whole new chapter in his

schooling. Buying school supplies was somewhat of an oddessey. Kobe needs folders and notebooks, highlighters and pencils as well as crayons, markers, etc. I love shopping for these supplies but much seemed to be picked over. It was fun, nevertheless, and Kian had a great new memory to add to his mind. Kobe even found a folder with his name on it! ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment