Monday, June 15, 2015

Our vacation to Disney world!!!!!!

Our vacation to Disney world was the best! We did so much that I can't fit it into one post. I will have to be brief. When we got there we went to downtown Disney where we got pretzels and danced at a dance party. The next morning we ate in our room. Then we went to magic kingdom and had pineapple dole whip float. The next day we went to Epcot and had frys for supper. On day 4 we went to animal kingdom and went on expedition Everest. It was the best ride in Disney world!!! On day 5 we went to typhoon lagoon. I swam around in the lazy river (:. The day after that we went to Epcot again. On day 6 we went to Hollywood studios and went on the tower of terror. The next morning we went to magic kingdom again. Disney world was really the most magical place on earth.

No comments: