Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sloppy Snoopy


Our doggone pooch was a stinker today. To give you a background of today's events with him, we must start with last night. Snoopy came in the house with dirt and mud up to his waist, which of course is due to the melting snow and dampness outside. Trond immediately gave him a shower, yes, a shower, and he was good as new. Then today when I got home from my hair appointment, somehow Snoopy got outside when the children greeted me at the door. After twenty minutes, Kobe said, "Hey, that dog across the street looks just like Snoopy!" I went to look and sure enough, there was Snoopy, across the road, sniffing in our neighbor's yard. I called him to come and to my horror, saw that he was again, covered in mud and dirt up to his waist. So, today he had another shower, which he seemed to enjoy this time by laying down in the bathtub and letting the suds wash his cares away. We have learned our lesson...never let Snoopy outside in Spring! Okay, so potty breaks are negotiable.

No comments: